WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file placed by a website on the site visitor's computer with the following possible purposes:
- Functional: to facilitate the use of the website, for example to recognize the visitor on repeat visits, to speed up logging in and to complete forms quickly.
- Analytical: to collect visitor statistics and to use them in particular for further improvement and renewal of the website.
- Commercial: to track the click behavior of the individual visitor and to take commercial actions based on this information, for example offering specific information in response to specific click behavior.
In addition, this website uses some cookies for analytical purposes by means of Google Analytics and Snoobi Analytics, namely:
- _utma: this keeps track of how often the visitor comes to the site, including the first and most recent visit.
- _utmb and _utmc: the B and C work together to determine the visit duration to the site.
- _utmz: this keeps track of the origin of the visitor, for example a search engine or a reference site, but also any keywords and the region.
Finally, this website has buttons to share information from this website on your (possible) social media networks (eg LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook). These social networks also place cookies for functional, analytical and commercial purposes. This includes cookies from:
- Google.com (maps)
HOW CAN YOU REFUSE OR REMOVE COOKIES?